On Friday Superior Court Judge Robert J. Perry ruled that Johannes Mehserle should be released on Monday for good behavior after serving only half of his two-year term. According to the LA Times, extra cops will be deployed all over Oakland today. Hopefully we’ll see you at the Fruitvale BART at 3; otherwise, 5:30 @ 14th & Broadway.
- @ogkabrera: Your Reutherite faction was voted out of office across the state. Get over it. 5 years ago
- Solidarity from South Africa (live at ustre.am/F2oU) 5 years ago
- RT @callie_hoo: At the 9.24.2009 ga, the proposed occupation almost tore everything apart. Now there's consensus on this matter #occupycal 5 years ago
- RT @dailycal: General assembly voted to start an encampment #dayofaction #occupycal 5 years ago
- Tolman Hall held by students and workers. Open occupation. Bring food, water, support, love! Spread the word! bit.ly/oFCDKX 6 years ago
Antonio Gramsci says…"There is no unity between school and life, and so there is no automatic unity between instruction and education."