One of our comrades noticed administrator-infiltrator Amanda Carlton and her pet snitch-in-training in conversation this morning upstairs at Cafe Milano. He apologizes for the poor quality of this photo. Another one of our comrades was downstairs and saw an undercover UCPD officer walk upstairs, speak with them for a moment, and then depart. He tells us that said snitch — who apparently goes by the name of “Zach” — made awkward eye contact with him as he left Milano, as if he recognized him.
- @ogkabrera: Your Reutherite faction was voted out of office across the state. Get over it. 5 years ago
- Solidarity from South Africa (live at ustre.am/F2oU) 6 years ago
- RT @callie_hoo: At the 9.24.2009 ga, the proposed occupation almost tore everything apart. Now there's consensus on this matter #occupycal 6 years ago
- RT @dailycal: General assembly voted to start an encampment #dayofaction #occupycal 6 years ago
- Tolman Hall held by students and workers. Open occupation. Bring food, water, support, love! Spread the word! bit.ly/oFCDKX 6 years ago
Antonio Gramsci says…"There is no unity between school and life, and so there is no automatic unity between instruction and education."