Our comrades in Advance the Struggle have just released a pamphlet collecting a number of their recent writings on the anti-budget cuts movement that has coalesced in California over the past couple of years. It is available here, or else you can download and print it out by clicking the image below. Included in the AS pamphlet is the piece that set off our own blog, still available as a standalone pamphlet. We’re making them both available for download below.
- @ogkabrera: Your Reutherite faction was voted out of office across the state. Get over it. 4 years ago
- Solidarity from South Africa (live at ustre.am/F2oU) 5 years ago
- RT @callie_hoo: At the 9.24.2009 ga, the proposed occupation almost tore everything apart. Now there's consensus on this matter #occupycal 5 years ago
- RT @dailycal: General assembly voted to start an encampment #dayofaction #occupycal 5 years ago
- Tolman Hall held by students and workers. Open occupation. Bring food, water, support, love! Spread the word! bit.ly/oFCDKX 5 years ago
Antonio Gramsci says…"There is no unity between school and life, and so there is no automatic unity between instruction and education."